✖ Close Social Content
Economic Development

Q. How do I get a permit to shoot a student film?

A. If your school has insurance on file with FilmBernco, you need to obtain a letter from your school stating your name, dates of shoot and a statement that it is a school-sanctioned production. Bring your student identification because permits will only be issued to the student named in the school letter.

back to list
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management