✖ Close Social Content
Economic Development

Q. When do I need police assistance on a set?

A. You will need police assistance if your shoot involves any interruption of traffic, stunts, weapons or if your actors are wearing Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department or other costumes resembling uniformed services personnel in Bernalillo County.

back to list
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management