Planning & Development Services

This feature helps you determine which government agency you will need to work with in the Albuquerque metropolitan area to obtain a permit for a restaurant, public swimming pool or onsite septic system. 

This tool can also be used to identify who to contact to for mosquito spraying or air quality questions.  Complete the address information and identify the type of service you need, then click search.  The address will show up on the map and the government agency that has jurisdiction to deal with this request will be identified below.

Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management